L.I.C AAO Exam
Citizenship / Nationality of the Candidates
Candidates, who aspire to apply for the post of RRB (NTPC) Examination, 2017
- Must be citizen of India
- Must be subject of Nepal or
- Must be subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to be settled permanently in India.
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Contenders, who wish to apply for LIC AAO Exam make certain before proceeding for the online application whether they fulfill the age criteria or not. Details about the age criteria have been given below-
- As per the notification, candidates’ age must be between 21 to 30 years.
- Candidates, who don’t follow the age criteria, are recommended not to apply for the LIC AAO Exam.
- Aspirants, who belong to the reserved category, will be provided legitimate relaxation in the upper age.
Age relaxation in Upper Age
- All the aspiring candidates, who come from the backward community and have been offered the status of reserved category from Parliament will be provided the relaxation in their upper age as given in the table below-
|Sr. No.||Category of the Community||Age Relaxation Recommended|
|01||Scheduled Caste/Tribe (SC/ST)||5 Years|
|02||Other Backward Class (OBC)||3 Years|
|03||Physically Handicapped (General)||10 years|
|04||Physically Handicapped (OBC)||13 years|
|05||Physically Handicapped (SC/ST)||15 years|
|07||Candidates Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir||5 Years|
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates, who aspire to apply for LIC AAO Examination, should possess Bachelor degree in any stream from an institute or university recognized by Parliament or State Legislature.
- No candidates will be provided any relaxation in the minimum educational qualification.
This is all information about the LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria, 2017. Candidates will be given more and latest information here when the official notification will be published on the official website of LIC.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest Life Insurance Company in India. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) recruits graduates for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO).
Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
LIC AAO Selection Procedure:
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
Online Test: On-line test will be of objective type, multiple choice of two hours duration comprising of the following:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension.
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4 ) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
|Test||Total Questions||Total Marks|